Remodeling a bathroom can be something fun to try new ideas and explore your creativity. A bathroom is a very personal space in your house, that’s why it’s not a crime to remodel your bathroom with your own sense of art, color preference, and of course, taste of design. For you who want to remodel your bathroom with only the best advice of trends, we have something for you. Chek them out!
- The three dimensional-tile
- Make your bathroom more impressive with the touch of three dimentional-tile. There are a lot of designs that you can choose to match your taste. The monochromatic ones in color can come with the design that makes everyone wants to touch it. You can also get the bathroom louder with the tile with unique pattern, like circles, waves, or another fun pattern you can find.
- Music and media
- We’re sure that some of us like to bring out the phone to the bathroom to listen to the favorite musics. Now when you’re planing to remodel your bathroom, why don’t you put the music to your plan? Bluetooth devices, wireless speakers, and docking stations are being incorporated into the bathroom vanities, mirrors, and even showerheads to make your bath time is the new definition of relaxing-me time. A strategically placed TV can entertain you even more when you’re taking a bath.
- The shower luxury
- Showers are nowadays become more popular. Their popularity even beats the tubs. That’s why high-tech spa-like body sprays, showerheads, and water jets are in-happening, another reason to apply it on your bathroom too. But don’t worry, a luxury doesn’t always break your budget. Try a Zen-like walk in-shower. The built-in and portable benches are an extra-added, so you can enjoy a luxury without worrying the budget too much.
- A bold lighting
- If you love to be experimental, well, the bathroom is a perfect place to do a design experiment. Be bold and don’t be afraid to try a set of unique pendants, a set of extraordinary scones, or an ornate chandelier. You can also try the variation of up lights and low lights to give your vanity illumination.
- Fire up the bathroom
- If you’re ready with the budget, have a fireplace in your bathroom seems interesting! You won’t regret the warmth that makes a different atmosphere in your bathroom. A traditional, conventional fireplace is unusual for itself, but if you want to step up more, a ventless fire features is even easier and less expensive to give a try. The warmth, luxury, and romance is now added in your new bathroom. Bonus: it can add your home’s resale value too.
- Pet-friendly bathroom
- The pet-friendly bathroom is an upcoming trend that grows up more and more. The pet-washing zone and bult-in cat little box gain more popularity in the bathroom remodels. The extra handheld, waist-high spray lets you to give your pet a quick scrubbing time, makes the grooming is the simplicity itself.
- Mediterranean inspired bathroom
Classic style designs never fade. With the elegant combination of hand-painted terracotta with modern metallics, you’re ready to bring the charm of ancient Mediterranean countries. For a rich, aristocratic impression, try mosaic tile as an accent in the shower tub area, or as a backsplash in the half bath. You can also use the classic arabesque patterns to rock the Mediterranean design. Mix it with retro 1970’s colors to create a unique “old meets new” style.